Savory notes of smoky olive wood are infused with the highest quality, fresh extra virgin olive oil to make our Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil.
Our smoked olive oil is all natural with no artificial ingredients, preservatives or refined carrier oils!
The flavor of olive wood smoke is close to that of oak wood smoke.
In Andalusia, Spain, olive wood is commonly used for grilling fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables.
Pairs well with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic and Pomegranate Balsamic.
What do you do with smoked olive oil?
- Mix with mayonnaise for dipping artichokes
- Substitute for EVOO, for irresistible hummus
- Toss with roasted asparagus or brussel sprouts
- Drizzle over soups for an impressive finishing touch
- Sauté Swiss chard with garlic & shallots
- Mix with balsamic for a fabulous spinach salad
- Drizzle on oysters or halibut, a perfect complement
- Combine with truffle salt for decadent potatoes
- Brush over grilled corn on the cob and lightly salt
- Drizzle over freshly baked pizza with mozzarella
- Sauté scallops for a simple & sophisticated entrée
- Brush over grilled nectarines, with Gorgonzola
- Add to deviled eggs for an exceptional flavor
- Drizzle over bruschetta for appetizers
- Toss with grilled prawns, for your new favorite dish
- Sprinkle over roasted cauliflower or acorn squash
- Brush over roasted Portobello (or any) mushrooms
- Substitute for EVOO, for an amazing tapenade
- Add a smoky sophistication to your macaroni & cheese
- Baste you holiday turkey or goose…or everyday chicken
- Drizzle over vegetarian chili for a hearty flavor
- Sauté or marinade tofu for a smoky satisfaction
- Marinade the perfect steak or calamari