Gremolata is a traditional Italian condiment.
Which includes fresh lemon zest, Italian flat leaf parsley, minced garlic and a hint of mint.
These ingredients are muddled into a mortar to release the strong essential oils.
Finish baked fish or grilled/roasted meats. Add this amazing flavor dressings and vegetables.
Combine with our Pomegranate balsamic for an unique salad dressing!
Balsamic Pairings: Traditional, Pomegranate, Lemongrass Mint white, Peach white, Sicilian Lemon white, Jalapeno white
Grilled Summer Veggies and Sausage
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium summer squash, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 large sweet pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 sausage links, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Sicilian Lemon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced oregano
- Combine veggies and sausage in a large resealable bag. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients until smooth. Pour into resealable bag with the veggie/sausage mixture, seal bag, and turn several times to coat veggies. Refrigerate veggies 1-2 hours.
- Once veggies have marinated, remove from the bag and discard the marinade. Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Place nonstick tin foil on heated grill and evenly spread veggies/sausage on top.
- Toss and stir veggies and sausage occasionally on grill until veggies are tender and browned, about 10 minutes. Serve veggies and sausage warm from the grill!
Baked Goat Cheese Wontons
10 ounces of goat cheese, room temperature
3 tbsp. Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
chives, thinly sliced
Quick, Easy and Delicious!!
Pre-Heat the oven to 375F
In a bowl combine the goat cheese, Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, salt, pepper and chives.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
On the baking sheet lay out the wontons in a single layer.
Spoon a dollop of the cheese mixture in the center of the wonton.
Dip your fingers in a small bowl of water and pinch the wonton together until it’s closed.
Brush the wontons with olive oil and bake for 8 – 12 minutes.
Serve with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, honey, honey mustard or a sweet and sour sauce.