Made with fresh wild Rosemary!
Crushed with Organic Chemlali olives like all of our other Agrumato oils!
This fused herb oil embodies the heart and soul of rosemary. It is both complex and aromatic.
Use anywhere rosemary might be used. Use with poultry, pork or lamb.
Spectacular drizzled over sautéed vegetables. Mind-blowing with roasted potatoes.
Pairs well with the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, Oregano White Balsamic, and Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
Product of Tunisia
No artificial flavors or additional ingredients
3 Egg, beaten
8 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
1 Cup Onion, finely diced
6 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
½ Cup Fresh Basil, finely chopped
3 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 ¼ Cup Almond Flour
3 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
3 Pounds Ground Turkey
Rosemary Olive Oil, for cooking
Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, for tomato sauce
Tomato Sauce, for serving
- Combine the beaten egg, tomato paste, onion, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, almond flour, and coconut flour. Mix well and then mix in with the meat.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and enough of the rosemary olive oil to coat the skillet. Using an ice cream/cookie scoop, scoop out the meatballs and drop them directly into the pan. Let them cook for about 30 seconds or until brown, then flip them over using a spoon. Cook them until brown on the other side, about 30 seconds, and then transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture.
- Transfer the meatballs to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Flip the meatballs halfway through the cooking time. The meatballs will be firm to the touch when finished.
- While the meatballs are cooking. Heat a skillet over low and pour in your favorite tomato sauce. Once heated drizzle in the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and stir. This will transform the tomato sauce into something amazing!
- Serve the cooked meatballs and sauce on a sandwich, over sautéed vegetables or pasta.
(Roast a Spaghetti Squash and serve the meatballs and sauce with that for a gluten free and healthy meal!) ENJOY!